- The new Olympia handle plastics fit all the older and newer machines, including Cremina, Maximatic, Coffex, and Club.
- Fits on Richard Penny bottomless Portafilter.
- These are 4.5 inches long. The cremina 67's handles were originally 3.5 inches.
- Alternate part number 07.0700.10.10
- RMRon M.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoJust received my new handle
Just received my new handle for my Cremina I am re-building from Cerini Coffee. Perfect fit, fast shipping and couldn't be happier.
- JJimI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agopurchased this for my 87
purchased this for my 87 livietta. works perfectly and looks OEM. as others have noted it is longer- I life the feel of this.
- MLMatthew L.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoIt's longer than the older
It's longer than the older handles, and for a portafilter, I really like it. The added length balances it out nicely. Not quite sold on it for a lever handle. I like the shorter old style for that. But good quality, and it fits just fine, so I'm happy.
- HhowardI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoNice replacement , but longer
Nice replacement , but longer than the original. Ho
- JJPI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoI had a cremina with
I had a cremina with the lever bar and handle missing. This is perfect, my machine has factory parts, not the funky handle and machine-shop lever I thought I'd have to resort to! Shipped super-fast! This is my go-to site for all things Olympia, not to mention all the hard-to-find Italian products!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.