- Sold per gasket.
- This Gaskets fit Cremina 67, and Newer models.
- Also fits the Olympia Club.
- Will not fit 2002 models that have not been converted to new style gaskets.
- For Cremina you need 2 piston gaskets, and for the club you will need 3 piston gaskets.
- BHBarny H.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThe Best..!
The best. My Olympia Cremina felt new again with these..!
- SAStephen A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoCremina piston gaskets
The oem is the only one that works and feels correct to me for both 67 and current Cremina.
- JCJohn C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoWhen you need it...
... you need it
- FSFrank S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoOEM Piston Gaskets Working So Far
With help from the Youtube video Johnny Cerini provided I was able to remove the original piston gaskets on my Cremina SL and replace them with these OEM gaskets from Cerini Coffee. I’ve had them installed for about a week. So far they’re working fine. No leaks. The original gaskets lasted about 8 months before beginning to leak. I hope these gaskets last longer than those. I’ll update my review after I’ve had an opportunity to assess their longevity.
- MJMargarett J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoeasy enough to install and perfect fit to keep my old Olympia pulling tasty shots
reasonable price, super fast deliver
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.