- This is a safety thermostat for the Rancilio Silvia
- It shuts off at 165 Degrees Celcius
- You can reset it by pushing in on the red tab
- AanonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoI ordered the safety thermostat
I ordered the safety thermostat for my Rancilio Silvia. After about 10 days I had not received it, so I e-mailed them, and they got back to me immediately. They pulled a thermostat of a new espresso unit and sent me that thermostat and apologized.
I thought that was good customer service and really appreciated it.Was this helpful?
- TTejasJonI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 years agoWorked perfectly, authentic part, no
Worked perfectly, authentic part, no problems, good price.Was this helpful?
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.