Steam Valve for Gaggia Classic without self primer.
Replacement for leaking and hard to close situations.
Click here for instructions on how to change the valve.
- TLThomas L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoEasy install
So the actual Gaggia steam valve isn't a five-star product -- the problem with it is that there's no good way to really properly decalcify it, so over time it becomes impossible to fully shut the valve and it starts to leak. The only way to stop the leak is to replace the valve.
But in terms of the replacement part, it's five stars in the sense that it's exactly the right part, it's easy to remove the old one and put in the new one, and it completely solves the problem for a few years. Cerini got the part to me quickly, and they included the o-ring.
I'm going to see if I can find a creative way to fully descale the old steam valve so that it doesn't simply become a wear item, but in the mean it's cheap and easy to replace the part every few years.
- HSHagay S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoWorks as expected
The steam valve was delivered very quickly and in excellent shape. It fits my Gaggia Classic as expected and the machine certainly doesn't leak! Once fitted in place, make sure not to open or close the steam knob too tightly to avoid the major leakage problem with Gaggia Classic machines.
- BFBenjamin F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoExcellent build quality
Perfect fit in my machine and requires only a very light turn to shut.
- CMCharHling M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWorking as expected
Excellent product, arrived on time and it resolved hot water leaking issue.
- AJAlfredo J.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoExcelent service and attention
Excelent service and attention
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.