Also works on Aroma Models
This switch can be used for the power button, Brew Button, or Steam Button.
Compatible with Espresso Classic, Aroma, and other Espresso Machines.
- DPDavid P.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoFast service, Great Price, and
Fast service, Great Price, and Works Great.
Very Happy with Cerini and their ProductWas this helpful?
- MMartinI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoI was able to fix
I was able to fix my Saeco Aroma power switch on my own ! My order came with two switches. One red light and one green light. I first installed the switch with red light but it wouldn't turn off. So I instead used the switch with green light and it works beautifully. I like the light area is 100% of the surface so it is easier to notice to turn off the machine when done with it to avoid melt the power switch again. They shipped to Canada with no problem very quickly. Thanks !Was this helpful?
- AanonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agolooks a little different, but
looks a little different, but perfectly compatibleWas this helpful?
- GGillesI recommend this productRated 4 stars4 years agoThe switch arrived in time
The switch arrived in time and was easily mounted. It is different from the previous switch as its entire body shines in red when on as opposed to a little red dot on the previous switch. It is more visible and better to avoid forgetting switching it off for the day.Was this helpful?
- KkeithI recommend this productRated 4 stars4 years agoHas been working good for
Has been working good for a week now...just hoping it doesn't go melting like the original power switch from my Seaco Aroma coffee machine...Was this helpful?
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.