Water level indicator in my Olympia Cremina not moving
- Usually caused by a blockage or calcium at the bottom of the boiler.
Try descaling your espresso machine to clear the blockage.
- Remove any water that might be in the boiler by flipping the machine over.
- Make a strong descaler solution. Mix 2 packs of Cerini Descaler with 8 oz of warm water.
- Pour the decaler into the boiler and allow it to sit for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, remove the descaler.
- Add fresh was and rinse the boiler a few times.
If the sight glass still doesn't work, repeat the steps above.